|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Monday, October 31, 2005

 

boring 9th place

--Is a boring 9th place finish really better than a wreck? Would we rather see Tony tangle and gamble the championship? Of course we would now.

--Sure, we’d like to see more of Tony in the coverage, trading paint and going to the front. Atlanta would have been better for us if we could have gotten a bit more of Biffle’s paint on the front bumper (I like Greg, but let’s just roll with it for now).

--History is written by the victor. I’d love to be able to tell people that my driver is a multi-year Cup champion. I’m willing to sit though a few boring top tens to have that privilege. He’d be the only full time competing driver besides Jeff Gordon with more than one championship next year. Rusty’s the only other one this year.

--So is the boring 9th place good enough for me? In a word….yes.

|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top