|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Sunday, October 09, 2005

 

Kansas

..::[ Kansas was about as I expected, except for the fact that Tony had to limp another wounded race car around for the majority of the race. These guys get thrown another curve ball this week, and pull off another top 5. These are the signs of a championship team and a champion driver. ..::[ Great pit stops by the crew. I’ll bet Zippy can’t uncross his fingers after having them crossed most of the race. I’m not sure we’d have made it on a hot (90 degree+) day with all the electrical stuff turned off. I took a ton of talent to get that car home in forth, and we’ve got it in Tony. ..::[ 80 point lead in the chase is about 180 less than we would have without the chase, but we’ll take it and head to NC.

|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top