|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Saturday, October 01, 2005

 

Sweet Home Talladega

Sweet Home Talladega,
After a huge disappointment last week, I’m really looking forward to the race on Sunday. The super speedway effort is really on. Qualifying went well and we’re starting up front. It’s a long race, and I’ll be standing for every lap. We really need a top 5 to bounce back from last week. Where will “the big one” come?...only the green flag will tell. Jr. up front with nothing to lose will only benefit Tony. Finishing second to Jr. will be just as good as a win as far as I’m concerned.
It’s Charlotte (we don’t use the “L” word on this page) that’s got me worried. That’ll be a hump for the 20 in the case. After shortening 2 cars in practice on a sub par track, there’s a lot of work to be done to make another 1.5 mile car.
But until then, I’ll sit back and enjoy the “Dega”. Only 40 more weeks until NASCAR comes back to Dover. I can’t wait.

|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top