|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Sunday, August 06, 2006

 

Great teams recover...it's what they do.

Congrats to Jimmie and Chad. Even as a Stewart fan, I can't help but root for his team to get it this year. When I hear those announcers talk about how much of a points shakeup a flat tire is gonna bring, the more I think of how stupid they are. Or is it how stupid they think we are? Do these guys watch the race every week? This isn't reality TV. We don't need to build in drama to see a good race. Don't they see teams like Jimmy's recover from problems like this EVERY TIME? There was no doubt in my mind that he'd finish in the top 10 as soon as they said that. Oh, and Robby Gordon is the worst driver in NASCAR history.

|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top