|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 

It's Me!..or just the truck.

A local racefan caught me on film. I was cruzing some other NASCAR blogs out there and found this pic. I'm probably out looking for food, but my HMMWV (Humvee) is clear as mud in this photo. It's from the spring '05 race at Dover. I drive the parade lap in it every race. I'ts cool to get a 144,00 person standing "O" twice a year. Thanks to you all for your support of the military.   No, they're nothing like the civilian model. Mike Helton actually approached me about purchasing it. They're not sold to the public normally, but I was able to find one that slipped out (legally) back in the 80's. I hooked him up with the supplier; not sure if he ever picked it up. Posted by Picasa

|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top