|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

And we didn't land on the moon....

Someone leave me a comment explaining why NASCAR doesn’t want Kevin in a car? That’s what all of your conspiracy theories come down to. But I’m no expert here, so I’ll wait for your comments before I judge the young man. You’d think we’d be hearing from his team owner a bit more, or maybe his crew chief. Is no one going to stick up for this innocent man? Not that they’d have much say in the micro-universe called NASCAR. Kevin would have shown signs of a concussion that night and would have been hospitalized for it by the track medical team. If he couldn’t understand two requests from NASCAR for a drug test, someone who was with him should’ve straightened him out. I’m not buying his side of the story at all right now. I vote we test Robby Gordon! How many times has this guy hit something in the first 10 laps this year?

|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top