|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Saturday, September 02, 2006

 

It's better to give...

I’m working on creating links to my favorite charities above. I’m working on collecting the graphics and permission to use them from the organizations. I suggest you give ‘till it hurts me, I can take it. Better than that, give ‘till Robby Gordon wins a race. You should be nice and broke by then. Hope I don’t have to eat that one for awhile.

|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top