|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Saturday, October 28, 2006

 

Marketing Genius!

It hit me as I was reading Jaynelle’s Track Talk. Why would Chevy and Dodge come out with new car models for the COTs? Wouldn’t it be great if the car manufactures could market two different models of cars in the same year? What if there was someway we could not only sell more Monte Carlo’s, but also sell more Impala SS’s? I’ve got it. We’ll use the fact that NASCAR’s going to run two different types of cars next year anyways to field two different models, effectively raising the sales of both. If "What wins on Sunday, sells on Monday" holds true, they stand to make a pretty penny. I can just here the guy from the Guinness beer commercials,…GENIUS!! Please don’t consider this some conspiracy theory; just chalk it up to marketing genius. On another note: I’m using BlogRolling for the links in the sidebar, and I love it! I’ve read post on how their system wasn’t that reliable, and sometimes links wouldn’t show up. I hope this is a thing of the past, ‘cause I really love the service. Especially the price; as their isn’t one.

|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top