|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Monday, October 23, 2006

 

Monday's Musings

I had to watch this race on and off at work on Sunday, the war doesn’t take a day off. When I looked up at the TV and saw Jeff Burton out of the car, I new things were going to be interesting. I’d like to congratulate Harvick and Kenseth for stepping up and taking advantage of Jeff’s misfortune at a track where neither on of them is very good. I’m sure they’re both glad this race is behind them, along with Burton in the points. Jimmie got every point he could, and Denny put up a great fight for the finish. That part I did get to see.

In the “what the heck are you thinking” category, Morgan McClure Motorsports is going to put Todd Bodine back in the car for Atlanta. You’d think after Todd couldn’t qualify for the race in Charlotte, he’d be in question. And then Ward not only gets in the race, but finishes on the lead lap at Martinsville. You’d think the nod would go to Ward, but it doesn’t seem to be the case. Probably a contract thing worked out weeks ago, but I’m still going to rant about it. At least David Regan will have someone different to hit next weekend, if Todd doesn’t hit him first.

I’ll throw in my opinion on the COT. Scrap this project now and never speak of it again. Find the guy who thought up that whole back wing theory and fire him, re-hire him, and then fire him again! The other parts of this car I don’t like include the front, back, both sides, top, and although I haven’t seen it, I disapprove of the bottom, also. I wouldn’t go so far as to say they’re ugly, but I’d sooner stare at a mud fence for 4 hours. Someone please tell me they’re not serious about putting these things on the track.

I'm StewartFan, and I approve of this message.


|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top