|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Sunday, October 29, 2006

 

My new favorite track!

It’s got it all: day racing, night racing, fast racing, multi-lane racing, green flag pit stops thanks to not so many cautions, areo and handling, fuel and tires. Tony “Smokes” them all with a dominant win along with the most laps lead. That would usually make for a boring race, but I think you’ll agree, it was fun to watch. Joe Neme”wreck” didn’t think that taking out Montoya at the Bush race was good enough; he had to beat up on Gordon here. Jamie McMurray probably could use a pair of polarized sunglasses for the next Atlanta race. I’ll bet Jeff buys him a pair. Through all that, Jeff comes home in 6th. The cream rises to the top with T5's for Johnson, Dale, and Kenseth. I'm really interested to see where Tony is in the non-chase format. I'll check Jayski tomorrow, he'll have the info for me. The "luck" runs out for Kasey, Mark, and Kyle. Harvick might just have to be "happy" with a Bush Championship this year. Burton is also had some problems that leave him 84 points behind the leader. He was pretty upset after the race for what we will call "Padding-Gate". What can I say about Robby Gordon that I haven’t said before? He sucks, and it looks like he’ll be caught for causing a caution with a piece of roll bar padding. Not sure at this point if he actually did it, or if he got the free pass for the caution, but you are not awarded the free pass if you caused the caution. He swore he didn’t do it on national television, but the video tape looked pretty conclusive. My predictions: Todd wouldn’t finish the race, and a JGR car would win. I don’t believe Todd had a car that would have finished anyway, but he’d have hit something if he did. Denny was down a few laps, but made them up and finished strong in 8th. J.J. Yeley finished 16th. At least the fab shop doesn’t have to build him a new car for Texas. Tony’s workout program is paying off; If not on the track, on the fence. I think he’s happier about getting to take that 8 foot tall bear trophy than winning the race. And then I turn the channel just in time to see the Raiders beat Pittsburgh. I’m gonna be a trash talker Monday. What a day.

|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top