|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Monday, November 13, 2006

 

Change just for changes sake.

I've decided to view most of my fellow NASCAR blogger's blog with the use of a RSS reader. I did have them all listed in a folder in favorites, and would open all 30 or so at the same time and scroll through them. The news reader (I use Google Reader) lets me keep up with all of them without bogging down my DSL connection or hogging up all of my computer's resources. I'm playing with the comment section also, so it might be off line until I'm done screwing that up. Of course you know, if you visit this page frequently, that I can't leave it alone for a whole day. I'm constantly changing something. It's sorta become my hobby for the time being.

|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top