|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 

Maybe a kidney bean?....

Kidney Bean?I've been making it a weekly thing to go out onto Google Maps and look at the upcoming track and just see what it, and the surrounding area look like from above. I had been thinking about showing on the blog before, but figured anyone could do it. I'm making this one exception, because I found the shape of this track interesting. I didn't realize it was such a strange shape. Not quite an oval, but not quite a tri-oval. It's sorta got a turn 5 thing going on.

The surrounding area is interesting, too. There is a bit of life north of the track in the form of Avondale, AZ. But if one of those NASCAR fans gets drunk and picks a southern route, he’s got quite a walk through a mountain range before he hits another paved road.

I’m thinking I might make a link list for all of the track maps. You could use it to find stuff around the track if you’re headed there.


|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top