|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Saturday, December 02, 2006

 

Shows Improvement

I definitely found this years banquet more palatable than the last. The drivers didn't use the teleprompter as much this year, as evident by Kyle not getting his girlfriend's name on the first try. Tony didn't use it at all, as he chose to bring his speech to the podium on paper. Jay made a comment about him missing rehearsal, don't know if that was true or not. I love Jay Mohr. I think he's hilarious. I hope he's back next year. And his impression of Christopher Walken was the greatest. Everyone in the room is so out of place in there fancy get ups, they couldn't get the jokes. That didn't change from last year. Jewel put on a great performance, but it seemed to be lost on the crowd also.

I had planned to listen to what Tony had to say and call it a night, but stuck around until sleep took over after Denny's speech. I have a feeling we better get used to him being up there for many years to come.

I'll be out of town for the week on biz in FL. If I can get to a non-Govt. computer, I might be able to chime in. Most of the training we do in my job is miles from anything.


|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top