|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Saturday, December 09, 2006

 

There's no place like home

My favorite sign these days is "Welcome to Delaware". Even when visiting the sunny gulf coast of Florida, it's nice to come home. Even if it is 34 degrees and windy. My flight was changed a few times, but not really delayed more than an hour. That seems to be better than average these days. We actually had to change the type of plane we flew in on so it could land in the windy conditions.

While I was about, I used the opportunity to view my page from different computers and browsers. I adjusted the page so each was viewable in their unique combination. It resulted in a little less reading area, but better viewing in the different combinations.

I joined the new forum on Infield Parking as StewartFan1. It didn't let me use theStewartFan 'cause it's too long and StewartFan wasn't available. Anyway, I'll keep an eye on that; but not to the point I'll slack off here. Maybe I'll see you over there, although I much prefer the blog format to Myspace.


|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top