|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Sunday, December 10, 2006

 

Virginia is for RACERS!

Thanks to SportingNews for bringing us the story on our VA boy Ricky Rudd returning to the seat. I normally wouldn't blog about such news, but I think it's a bright spot in the what seems like a week of only bickering about rules and ratings. I spent the majority of my younger days in ole' Virginie, even if it was inside the DC beltway, and still refer to it as home. I've watched many a NASCAR Weekly Racing Series race at the Old Dominion Speedway in Manassas, VA. I've always been a fan of all the VA boys in the sport, regardless of team or car. It was a great day when Jeff Burton freed himself from Rousch and Ford, so I didn't have to hold back the cheers. Even with Ricky in a Fusion, I'll be gunnin' for him.

|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top