|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Sunday, February 18, 2007

 

Ouch!

Last place? It's a tough way to start the season. I think Kurt could've lifted to avoid him, but I'm not in any position to make that call. Kurt hit him, plain and simple, but Tony got below the yellow far enough to get himself loose. My call is that Kurt thought he would wash up the track fast enough to drive underneath him.

This was one of the more entertaining plate races I can remember. I give some of the credit to Goodyear for their tire combination. Hearing that the cars had to be tuned different for more handling was great. I think we saw more of a drivers race at Daytona than we have seen in the past. I'd like to see that again in the summer.

I watched the DirecTV coverage, and took some notes on my experience. I'll put that in a separate post. I'll just say for now I'm a least considering buying it, and I wasn't until I tried it out.


|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top