|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Friday, February 09, 2007

 

Tony didn’t seem too thrilled?

At the drawing for position for the starting grid at the Shootout, Tony didn’t seem too thrilled. I’d like to share my thoughts on the Budweiser Shootout. I’m going to watch it ‘cause Tony’s on the track, and I want to see him win. But if I had a race team that I had to prepare for the biggest race of the season, I wouldn’t waste one minute of my time, my driver’s time, my cars, or my money. This is a show, and that’s it. It gets you one hour closer to the season faunally, and that’s it. No points = no championship implication. It’s the equivalent of the Pro Bowl, but it’s run before the season; something football wouldn’t consider doing because of possible injuries to the star players. What kind of rating does the Pro Bowl get? Maybe they should reconsider?

The same goes for the All Star Challenge. Change the format on this circus act all you want. I’ll watch for the same reason; ‘cause Tony’s behind the wheel. But you’ll never see me on the edge of my seat like a point’s race. Points win championships, and that’s what I want to see Tony win.


|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top