|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Monday, May 21, 2007

 

Alright! I feel I can start blogging again.

I didn't stop blogging in protest to the All Star Race, but I've never liked the event, and now that it's over I think I've got some writing to do. Really, I've hated the event as long as I've been a fan (1999). The idea of a race that doesn't get you any closer to a championship is worthless. I get things back like "It's just a fun race", and "It's for the million dollars", but I just ain't buyin' in. If every dime went to a charity, I'd probably start to watch. But making the rich richer for no apparent reason doesn't appeal to me, and the fact that it's an All Star galla event won't change that. Now the Coke 600? different story altogether! A test of endurance for every car, part, driver, and team member. NASCAR's version of a marathon. That's all I've got to say for now.......Film at eleven.

|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top