|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

 

I'm looking forward to the New Year

I haven't been this optimistic about a New Year in a long time. 2007 didn't treat me too well in the life department, but it's behind me. And since there's nothing but NASCAR on this blog, that's all I'll say about that. I'm looking forward to the coming year and NASCAR season as much as anyone who's favorite driver switched to Toyota can. It's going to make my year as a Tony Stewart fan as tumultuous as it possibly can. I hope that the boys down at JGR have figured this car out over the off season. It'll be interesting to see if Tony, who traditionally doesn't test at Daytona, gives Mr. Wingtips (Dave Marcus) the bench for at least some of the testing. The one thing I'm sure of is that if the car can make it to Victory Lane, then we'll see some fence climbing (I mean, interviews from the flag stand!). It would make it an interesting season to see him develop the car for a few races, just make the chase, and then have his usual romp of the field in the fall. Better yet, let's win Daytona and show them all they really needed was the right driver!

Hi Toni!

|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top