|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

 

Tony is Fast

'Course we knew that. But these are the first numbers we have to show that Tony will be competitive in 2008. Doing his own testing for the first time in years, I'm sure the single car testing was boring, but the speed figures should have had him sleeping pretty good last night. His fastest lap on day 2 was 185.094, faster than Jimmie Johnson, who was fastest on day one last week. A change in temp can possibly make this much difference, and I'm not sure of the weather differences between both tests. I was stuck in Wisconsin (I'll tell you what the weather was like there: FRIGID!!) due to a broken plane, or I might have gotten to this post last night. Testing the afternoon on day 2 should be a little more interesting as there'll be some cars to draft and pass in the new body style. Trying to beat J.J. Yeley's fastest speed (187.359) in drafting last week will be the numbers I'm looking for. Honorable mention goes to Jr. having the only Chevy (no Ford's, 1 Dodge)in the top 10. Of course, his teammates tested last week.

|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top