|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Friday, February 15, 2008

 

The Duals are Done

The Duals are Done
I'm actually emailing in this post. If it works well, you might see me blogging more from different locations. Back to the post. The Duals were as exiting as the Shootout, but the Championship is still not on the line. I've never been a big fan of non-points events. It's like playing online poker tournaments for free. No real risk for putting it all out there. But every lap in the Daytona 500 will count towards the big picture, the Sprint Cup (That's what they're calling it now, right?). Jr has the chance to make history like Tony did last year by winning the Shootout, his dual, and then the 500. We all know how Tony finished that up last year (Dead Last!).

I've told people for years that if Tony finished second to Jr. in every plate race, I would be happy. The plate races are huge points gambles as far as I'm concerned. Leading a lap and finishing second is as good as a win in my book.

|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top