|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

 

That about says it all...

Thanks NASCAR, for clearing up what happened in the hauler after Kurt unceremoniously rammed Tony numerous times in Shootout practice. Punishing them the same says it all. I'd like to say I call them like I see'em. I looked at the incident many times before I made a judgment that Kurt flat out blocked Tony up into the wall causing the accident. That in itself was uncalled for in a practice setting. The way Tony has had his car up against that outside wall ever since has solidified my opinion. Kurt's reaction was down right stupid. Tony, on the other hand, showed an amount of restraint not seen very often; but I guess it didn't last. I'm going to believe the rumors that Tony acted out against Kurt in the hauler, based on the equal penalties. After all, NASCAR is always "Fair and Balanced" (don't sue me FOX NEWS!) when it comes to penalties. Would they?

Happy Valentines Day, Toni


|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top