|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Sunday, May 11, 2008

 

Here he comes!

It 's really nice to see Dover Speedway doing more things that will only really effect the true fans. I have seen them double the size of there sky boxes, which are just filled full of non-race fans. I watched the fall race in a sky box, and when it was time for Carl to do his flip, I was the only person in my box still there to see the race. Everyone else had left an hour or so before the race ended. These aren't race fans.

The new FanZone and Monster statue (which will be holding a full sized car) will probably never be seen by the high rollers, and that's fine by me. Us real race fans will enjoy it. I took this picture myself on Mother's Day.

|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top