|

header
NOTHING BUT NASCAR HERE! My first NASCAR Cup experience was the Richmond fall race in 1999. I've been a NASCAR and Tony Stewart fan since. Here's a look at him and NASCAR through a different set of eyes. Best viewed with Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

www.diamondscents.com

Throwback Football Jerseys

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

 

Please remember

I’d like to blog a little off the topic of NASCAR if you will allow me just this once. I’m an information junky. And it really doesn’t matter what information it is most of the time, just as long as it’s new (or just new to me). Needless to say NASCAR news is right up around the top of my list. Because of that fact, not a day goes by when I’m not on Jayski.com. His page has been what I consider the backbone of NASCAR news for years. Other pages have flowery stories about different topics, but if you want just the meat and potatoes, you go straight to Jayski. It’s the Google of our sport. Growing from a budding blog style page, to being picked up by a major news organization.

 

While crawling through the mass of information available on this site, I came upon a list of birthdays for the month of December. The list is restricted to NASCAR drivers, media, teams, and his family and friends. It does have one other stand out I’d like to remember here. Jesus Christ is listed as born on December 25th. I thank and applaud him for it. In this politically correct world, there’s a lot of pressure on people who publish to the masses to leave out such details in order not to offend some readers. Mr. Jayski is courageous enough to ignore this type of pressure.

 

“For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord” Luke 2:11 KJV. Merry Christmas from Toni, Chelsey and I. Please help spread the Good News and celebrate Christmas for the real reason for the season. See more here.

 

Dave

theStewartFan

 


|

<< Home
Save Money and Gas

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Back to Top